Subject: Customizing the scales list
The scales list defines all of the scales that are available to assign to annotative entities. For example, to assign an annotation scale to a text entity, you choose it from the scales list. The scales list displays when you do any of the following:
• Set the current annotation scale — On the status bar, right-click Annotations Scales List.
• Assign an annotation scale to an entity — Select an entity and use the Properties or Entity Scale command.
• Print — Choose the Print command.
After you set up your scales list, you may want to create a drawing template with the default scales or export your scale list so you can easily import the list into other drawings.
To customize the scales list
1 Do one of the following to choose Scale List ():
• On the ribbon, choose Annotate > Scale List (in Annotation Scaling).
• On the menu, choose Format > Scale List.
• On the status bar, click Annotation Scales List.
• Type scalelistedit and then press Enter.
2 To add a scale to the list, do the following:
• Click Add.
• Enter the name of the scale, which will appear in the list.
• Enter the paper units to drawing units ratio.
• Click OK.
3 Do any of the following to further customize the list:
• Select a scale and click Modify to change a scale’s name or ratio.
• Select a scale and click Delete to remove it from the list.
• Select a scale and click Move Up or Move Down to reposition it in the list.
4 Optionally click Export to save your scales list to a file that you can easily import into other drawings.
5 Click OK.
Purging unused annotation scales can increase performance.
© Copyright 2022. BackToCAD Technologies LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, CADdirect, CAD.direct, CAD Direct, CAD.bot, CAD Bot, are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying.