Subject: Modifying color books
You can modify your own color books and the color books that came with IntelliCAD. If you modify a color book that came with CADdirect, it is recommended that you save it with a new filename first so the original color book is not overwritten.
1 Click Select Color in the desired dialog box, such as Layers, Drawing Settings, Properties, or Multiline Text.
The Color dialog box opens.
2 Click the Color Books tab.
3 Select the color book you want to modify.
4 Click Color Book Editor.
5 In Color Book Name, enter any changes to the color book name. This name appears in the list of color books on the Color Books tab in the Color dialog box.
6 Do any of the following to modify pages or colors in the color book:
• Add pages — In the contents of the color book, click an existing page or color where you want to add a page. Define a color in the palette, enter the name of the page, and then click Add.
• Add colors — In the contents of the color book, click an existing page or color where you want to add a color. Define a color in the palette, enter the name of the color, and then click Add.
• Modify pages and colors — Select a page or color in the color book, define its new color settings in the palette, enter any changes to its name, and then click Modify.
• Delete pages and colors — Select a page or color in the color book, and then click Delete.
• Rearrange pages and colors — Select a page or color in the color book, and then click the up arrow () or down arrow ().
7 Do one of the following to save the color book:
• To save the color book with the same filename, click the Save tool () in the Color Book Editor.
• To save the color book with a new filename or in a new location, click the Save As tool () in the Color Book Editor.
© Copyright 2022. BackToCAD Technologies LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, CADdirect, CAD.direct, CAD Direct, CAD.bot, CAD Bot, are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying.