Subject: Adding and removing leader lines from multileaders
Each multileader can have more than one leader line attached to it.
To add leader lines to a multileader
• On the ribbon, choose Home > Add Leader Lines (in Annotation) or Annotate > Add Leader Lines (in Leaders).
• On the Multileader toolbar, click the Add Leader Lines tool.
• Type aimmleaderadd and then press Enter.
2 Select the desired multileader.
3 Select an arrowhead location for a new leader.
4 Continue selecting points to add additional leader lines, then press Enter when finished.
To remove leader lines from a multileader
• On the ribbon, choose Home > Remove Leader Lines (in Annotation) or Annotate > Remove Leader Lines (in Leaders).
• On the Multileader toolbar, click the Remove Leader Lines tool.
• Type aimmleaderremove and then press Enter.
2 Select the entities to include in the selection set for leader removal.
3 Select a leader line to remove.
4 Continue selecting leader lines to remove, then press Enter when finished.
© Copyright 2022. BackToCAD Technologies LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, CADdirect, CAD.direct, CAD Direct, CAD.bot, CAD Bot, are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying.