Subject: Customizing default revision cloud settings
All revision clouds are drawn using default settings that can be customized:
• Minimum arc length — The individual arcs that make up a revision cloud can be made smaller or larger by setting the minimum arc length.
• Maximum arc length — The individual arcs that make up a revision cloud can be made smaller or larger by setting the maximum arc length.
• Style — Revision clouds can appear as if they had been drawn with a regular pen or a calligraphy pen.
Only new revision clouds will be drawn with the new settings. Existing revision clouds are not affected.
To customize revision cloud settings
1 Do one of the following to choose Revision Cloud ():
• On the ribbon, choose Home > Revision Cloud (in Annotation) or Annotate > Revision Cloud (in Markup).
• On the menu, choose Draw > Revision Cloud.
• On the Draw toolbar, click the Revision Cloud tool.
• Type revcloud and then press Enter.
2 Choose Arc Length.
3 Enter the minimum length of the individual arcs that make up the revision cloud, then press Enter.
4 Enter the maximum length of the individual arcs that make up the revision cloud, then press Enter. The value cannot be set to more than three times the minimum arc length.
Arc lengths can also be scaled.
5 Choose Style and select one of the following:
• Normal — Draws new revision clouds as if they were drawn with a regular pen.
• Calligraphy — Draws new revision clouds as if they were drawn with a calligraphy pen.
© Copyright 2022. BackToCAD Technologies LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, CADdirect, CAD.direct, CAD Direct, CAD.bot, CAD Bot, are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying.