Subject: Restoring named views
To restore a named view from the Explorer
Do one of the following:
• Select the view name in the list of View settings, and then choose Edit > Current.
• Select the view name in the list of View settings, and then click the Current tool ().
• Double-click the view name in the View list.
To restore a named view using the View command
1 Do one of the following to choose View Manager ():
• On the ribbon, choose View > View Manager (in Views).
• On the menu, choose View > View Manager.
• On the View toolbar, click the View Manager tool.
• Type view and then press Enter.
2 Select the view you want to restore.
3 Click OK.
Restoring a named view can be affected by smooth view transitions.
© Copyright 2022. BackToCAD Technologies LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, CADdirect, CAD.direct, CAD Direct, CAD.bot, CAD Bot, are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying.