Subject: Tracking time spent working on a drawing
• The date and time the drawing was created.
• The total amount of time spent working on the drawing.
To display the timer information
1 Do one of the following to choose Time Variables ():
• On the ribbon, choose Tools > Time Variables (in Inquiry).
• On the menu, choose Tools > Inquiry > Time Variables.
• On the Inquiry toolbar, click the Time Variables tool.
• Type time and then press Enter.
2 Select any of the prompt box options:
• Choose Timer On to turn the elapsed timer on.
• Choose Timer Off to turn the elapsed timer off.
• Choose Display Timer to redisplay the timer information.
• Choose Reset Timer to reset the elapsed timer to zero.
3 In the prompt box, choose Cancel to exit the command.
Each time you display the timer information, the following type of information is displayed:
The current time is Fri Dec 19 09:58:43 1997
Drawing was created on: Wed 17 Dec 1997 at 16:17:59.8090
Drawing was last updated on: Thur 18 Dec 1997 at 09:58:43.3040
Total editing time: 1 2: 35:4.2345
© Copyright 2022. BackToCAD Technologies LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, CADdirect, CAD.direct, CAD Direct, CAD.bot, CAD Bot, are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying.