Subject: Changing grip settings
To change grip settings
1 Do one of the following to choose Drawing Settings ():
• On the ribbon, choose Application button > Drawing Utilities; Home > Drawing Settings (in Utilities); or Tools > Drawing Settings (in Manage).
• On the menu, choose Tools > Drawing Settings.
• On the Tools toolbar, click the Drawing Settings tool.
• Type ddgrips and then press Enter.
2 In the Drawing Settings dialog box, click the Display tab.
3 Click the Grips tab.
4 Mark Display Grips to activate grips.
• In Block Grips, choose from the following:
• Insertion point grip — Choose to enable a single grip that displays at the insertion point of the block.
• Grips within blocks — Choose to enable grips for each entity within the block.
• Advanced grips — Choose to enable a set of advanced grips to move, rotate and scale the whole block. Use side grips for non-uniform scaling; use corner grips for uniform scaling.
5 In Group Grips, choose from the following:
• Grips within groups Choose to enable grips for each entity within the group.
• Center point grip Choose to display a single grip at the center of the group.
• Center point grip and bounding box Choose to display a single grip at the center of the group and a bounding box.
• Advanced grips Choose to enable a set of advanced grips to move, rotate and scale the whole group.
6 Mark Advanced Selection Set Grips if you want to display a single set of advanced grips for all selected entities. These grips can be helpful for schematic drawings where precise scale or sizing is not required.
7 In Grip Size, specify the size of the grip square.
8 In Grip Color, select the color for grips.
9 Click OK.
© Copyright 2022. BackToCAD Technologies LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, CADdirect, CAD.direct, CAD Direct, CAD.bot, CAD Bot, are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying.