Subject: Setting the paper size and orientation
You can specify a paper size and paper orientation for all drawings. You can also adjust the orientation by printing a drawing upside down on the paper. Each layout in your drawing can specify whether to print upside down.
1 Click the Layout tab or Model tab for which you want to set paper size and orientation.
2 Do one of the following to choose Page Setup Manager ():
• On the ribbon, choose the Application button then choose Page Setup Manager, or choose Output > Page Setup Manager (in Print).
• On the menu, choose File > Page Setup Manager.
• On the Format toolbar, click the Page Setup Manager tool.
• Type pagesetup and then press Enter.
3 Select the desired page setup, then click Modify.
4 In Paper size, select a paper size supported by the currently selected printer.
5 In Orientation, select the following settings:
• Portrait or Landscape — Select Portrait for vertical paper orientation or Landscape for horizontal paper orientation.
• Print upside down — Select to print the drawing upside down on your printer.
6 Click OK.
7 Click OK.
© Copyright 2022. BackToCAD Technologies LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, CADdirect, CAD.direct, CAD Direct, CAD.bot, CAD Bot, are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying.