Subject: Specifying pen and line printing options
Each layout in your drawing can specify certain print settings that apply only to layouts: lineweight scaling, print style display, and paperspace print options.
1 Click the Layout tab or Model tab for which you want to set pen and line printing options.
2 Do one of the following to choose Page Setup Manager ():
• On the ribbon, choose the Application button then choose Page Setup Manager, or choose Output > Page Setup Manager (in Print).
• On the menu, choose File > Page Setup Manager.
• On the Format toolbar, click the Page Setup Manager tool.
• Type pagesetup and then press Enter.
3 Select the desired page setup, then click Modify.
4 Choose the desired settings:
• Print style table — Select a print style table to apply during printing, or select None. If you select a print style table, you can click [...] to modify its settings.
• Print transparency — Select to print entities with their assigned transparency. Note that turning on this option can slow printing. Also note that the PLOTTRANSPARENCYOVERRIDE system variable can override transparency print settings for all layout viewports at once.
• Print entity lineweights — Select to print entities with their assigned lineweights. If you turn off lineweight printing, entities print with a default outline.
• Print with print styles — Select to print according to the print style settings in the currently selected print style table.
5 Click OK.
6 Click OK.
© Copyright 2023. BackToCAD Technologies LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, CADdirect, CAD.direct, CAD Direct, CAD.bot, CAD Bot, are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying.