Subject: Specifying print options specifically for layouts
Each layout in your drawing can specify certain print settings that apply only to layouts: lineweight scaling, print style display, and paperspace print options.
1 Click a Layout tab.
2 Do one of the following to choose Page Setup Manager ():
• On the ribbon, choose the Application button then choose Page Setup Manager, or choose Output > Page Setup Manager (in Print).
• On the menu, choose File > Page Setup Manager.
• On the Format toolbar, click the Page Setup Manager tool.
• Type pagesetup and then press Enter.
3 Select the desired page setup, then click Modify.
4 In the Model/Layout Tab Options area, choose the desired print settings:
• Scale lineweights — Select to print lineweights in proportion to the specified Print Scale settings; if not selected, lineweights print at their assigned size. Note that print styles can also affect how lineweights print.
• Display print styles — Select to show print styles when viewing the layout.
• Print paperspace last — Select to print paperspace entities after printing modelspace entities. By default, paperspace entities print first.
• Hide paperspace entities — Select to prevent paperspace entities from printing.
5 Click OK.
6 Click OK.
© Copyright 2022. BackToCAD Technologies LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, CADdirect, CAD.direct, CAD Direct, CAD.bot, CAD Bot, are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying.