Subject: Rendering in Artisan Renderer
Similar to the Full Render command in CADdirect, Artisan Renderer allows you to create a photo-realistic image of your model. However, many users prefer using Artisan Renderer to speed up the design process with access to a wide range of pre-set materials and lighting setups, along with the ability to create custom realistic materials.
For more details about Artisan Renderer, choose Help > Help in Artisan Renderer.
1 Save the drawing.
• On the ribbon, choose View > Artisan (in Rendering).
• On the menu, choose View > Rendering > Artisan.
• On the Artisan Rendering toolbar, click the Artisan tool.
• Type artisan and then press Enter.
• Units Select the units.
• Language Select the language. To use the operating system language, choose Use System Locale.
• Show on Startup Choose to display the Artisan Settings dialog each time you use the Artisan or Artisan Sync command in CADdirect.
4 Click OK.
Artisan Renderer opens and displays your model for you to add materials and other effects. For more details about using Artisan Renderer, choose Help > Help in Artisan Renderer.
1 Save the drawing.
• On the ribbon, choose View > Artisan Sync (in Rendering).
• On the menu, choose View > Rendering > Artisan Sync.
• On the Artisan Rendering toolbar, click the Artisan Sync tool.
• Type artisan-sync and then press Enter.
Artisan Renderer is updated with the latest model from CADdirect, which is helpful if you’re working in CADdirect and Artisan Renderer at the same time and you change the model in CADdirect.
© Copyright 2022. BackToCAD Technologies LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, CADdirect, CAD.direct, CAD Direct, CAD.bot, CAD Bot, are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying.