Subject: Replaying scripts
There are a number of ways you can replay scripts:
• Choose the Run Script command in CADdirect.
• Drag and drop the script file from Windows Explorer or the desktop onto the IntelliCAD drawing window.
• Run CADdirect with the script at startup using the Command Prompt.
To play a script in CADdirect
1 Do one of the following to choose ():
• On the ribbon, choose Tools > Run Script (in Applications).
• On the menu, choose Tools > Record Actions > Run Script.
• On the Tools toolbar, click the Run Script tool.
• Type script and then press Enter.
2 In the Run Script dialog box, specify the name of the script file you want to run.
3 Click Open.
The program immediately runs the script, performing all the actions originally recorded.
To start CADdirect and play a script using the Command Prompt
1 Open the Command Prompt window.
2 Type the following, where filename.scr is the name of the script, including the path to the .scr file:
icad.exe /b D:\temp\filename.scr
© Copyright 2022. BackToCAD Technologies LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, CADdirect, CAD.direct, CAD Direct, CAD.bot, CAD Bot, are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying.