Subject: Setting mouse options
Mouse actions can be customized to best accommodate your work style. For example, you may prefer to repeat a recent command when right-clicking the mouse if you do not use shortcut menus.
A 3Dconnexion mouse is set up differently.
To set mouse options
• On the ribbon, choose the Application button then choose Options, or choose Tools > Options (in Manage).
• On the menu, choose Tools > Options.
• Type options and then press Enter.
2 Click the Display tab.
3 Mark the Reverse Mouse Wheel Zoom Direction check box if you want to reverse the zoom direction of the mouse wheel, that is, spin the wheel forward to zoom out and spin it backward to zoom in, This can be especially helpful if you use the mouse with your left hand. When unmarked (the default), you spin the mouse wheel forward to zoom in and spin it backward to zoom out.
4 Mark the Use Mouse Wheel to Scroll Ribbon Tabs check box if you want the ability to scroll ribbon tabs using the mouse wheel when the mouse hovers over the ribbon.
5 To set the action to take when you right-click the mouse in a drawing, choose from the following options:
• Without Entities Selected — To repeat the previously used command if you right-click when entities are not selected, choose Repeat Last Command. To display a shortcut menu if you right-click when entities are not selected, select Show Shortcut Menu.
• With Entities Selected — To repeat the previously used command if you right-click when entities are selected, choose Repeat Last Command. To display a shortcut menu that displays options specific to the selected entities if you right-click, select Show Shortcut Menu. You can right-click anywhere in the drawing with entities selected and the shortcut menu for the selected entities will display.
6 When you have finished, click OK.
© Copyright 2023. BackToCAD Technologies LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, CADdirect, CAD.direct, CAD Direct, CAD.bot, CAD Bot, are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying.