Subject: Specifying the user paths
You can enter paths to your CADdirect directories by selecting them in the Options dialog box. This feature includes directories for drawings, fonts, help, external references, menus, tool palettes, hatch patterns, blocks, print style tables, print output files, temporary files, templates, and color books. CADdirect searches directories for support files in the following order:
• The CADdirect program directory.
• The current drawing directory.
• The Windows search path.
• The search path specified in the Options dialog box.
You can enter multiple paths for each item.
To specify a user path
• On the ribbon, choose the Application button then choose Options, or choose Tools > Options (in Manage).
• On the menu, choose Tools > Options.
• Type options and then press Enter.
2 Click the Paths/Files tab.
3 In the upper half of the dialog box, do one of the following:
• Right-click and choose from the shortcut menu of options.
• Click a category to view its search paths, then single-click the path you want to modify, and type the path.
If you do not know the path or directory name, click Browse, and then browse to the location of the directory you want.
4 When you have finished, click OK.
© Copyright 2023. BackToCAD Technologies LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, CADdirect, CAD.direct, CAD Direct, CAD.bot, CAD Bot, are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying.