BackToCAD Technologies LLC | Artificial Intelligence and Software Developing | Clearwater, USA; Stuttgart, Germany | Kazmierczak® Company
Displaying a drawing with a visual style
Visual styles allow you to easily view your drawing using different methods according
to your needs. For example, if you’re just starting a new drawing, you might want to view it using a wireframe mode, which looks similar to a model made out of wire and displays faster than more complex visual styles.
The following visual styles are available:
• 2D Wireframe — Drawing displays in two dimensions with all lines drawn at the
edge of entities.
• 3D Wireframe — Drawing displays in three dimensions with all lines drawn at the
edge of entities.
• 3D Hidden — Drawing displays in three dimensions with all lines drawn at the
edge of entities except those behind surfaces.
• Realistic — Drawing displays in three dimensions with surfaces filled with
• Conceptual — Drawing displays in three dimensions with surfaces filled with
assigned materials and more conceptual detail.
To change the visual style
1 Do one of the following:
• On the ribbon, choose View and in Visual Styles, make your selection.
• Choose View > Visual Styles, then make your selection.
• On the View toolbar, click the 2D Wireframe tool.
• On the View toolbar, click the 3D Wireframe tool.
• On the View toolbar, click the 3D Hidden tool.
• On the View toolbar, click the Realistic tool.
• On the View toolbar, click the Conceptual tool.
• Type vscurrent, press Enter, then make your selection.
© Copyright 2021 BackToCAD Technolgies LLC . All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. CADdirect 2022 is a trademark of Expert Robotics Inc. Print2CAD and CAD2Print are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press, or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying.