Subject: Publishing a sheet list to the printer named in page setup
Publishing a sheet list prints all referenced sheets at the same time. The sheets are printed to the printer named in the assigned page setup for each sheet. If the Page Setup column indicates None for a sheet, the sheet is published using the print options specified for the layout.
1 Do one of the following to choose Publish ():
• On the ribbon, choose the Application button, then choose Publish > Publish, or choose Output > Publish.
• On the menu, choose File > Publish.
• On the Standard toolbar, click the Publish tool.
• Type publish and then press Enter.
2 Open the desired sheet list:
• Click Open ().
• Locate and select the .dsd file to publish.
• Click Open.
For details about creating a sheet list, see Creating a sheet list.
3 In Publish To, select Printer Named in Page Setup.
4 If you regularly publish to the page setup’s printer instead of other formats, optionally click Set as Default.
5 Verify the status of each sheet in the list:
• No Errors — The sheet is ready for publishing.
• Layout Not Initialized — The sheet’s layout is not assigned a valid printer. If the sheet is assigned a page setup, choose File > Page Setup and specify a valid printer for the page setup. If no page setup is assigned, open the source drawing file, click the referenced Model or Layout tab, choose File > Print, specify a printer, then click Apply to Layout.
6 Specify any of the following options:
• Number of copies — Enter the number of copies to print.
• Include print stamp — Select to print with a header and footer. Click [...] to modify the text of the header and footer.
• Publish in background — Select to print in the background of other tasks being performed by the computer.
7 Click Publish.
© Copyright 2023. BackToCAD Technologies LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, CADdirect, CAD.direct, CAD Direct, CAD.bot, CAD Bot, are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying.